How would you like to visit the ‘Pearl of the Middle East’? Travel to Tel Aviv and you can have a modern vacation in a traditional and mystical setting. Pegasus provides affordable ticket prices for flights to Tel Aviv. Start browsing for Tel Aviv flights now and benefit from early booking advantages and incredible deals!
Being the second biggest city if Israel and one of the important cities of Mediterranean, Tel Aviv is city where 1/3 of the country's population lives. The city that is known for its Mediterranean climate and long beaches, also has the trait of having the second biggest economy of the Middle East. Tel Aviv which is called "the Mediterranean city that never sleeps" due to organizations and its nightlife is also a global city that brings Eastern and Western cultures together. In order to live the excitement of the city that will be carved into your memories with its liveliness, it's more than enough to buy tickets for cheap flights to Tel Aviv. The young and dynamic Tel Aviv, which was fouded in 1909, right outside of Yafta, which is a coastal town, has been separated from Yafta thanks to its quick development. The management of Tel Aviv, which is also known as the 'White City' is connected to the same municipality with Yafta. The months you can visit the city which offers both global and local experiences are April and October.
Attractions in Tel Aviv
- Tayalet: Here you can have joyful walks alongside the infinite view of the sea. In Tayalet you can find Tel Aviv’s most luxurious hotels and popular nightlife scene.
- Jaffa: A panoramic view of the Tel Aviv coast awaits at the end of narrow streets lined with bay windowed houses.
- Eretz Israel Museum: Visit the beautiful Eretz Israel Museum for a unique insight into Israeli culture and history.
What to Eat in Tel Aviv
- Falafel: Falafel is made by blending and shaping chickpeas, onions, parsley and garlic.
- Hummus: Fly to Tel Aviv and go on a voyage of the tastebuds to find the best hummus in the city.
- Dulce de Manzana: You should definitely give this apple, vanilla and gum mastic dessert a try.
Where to Eat in Tel Aviv
- Sderot Ben Gurion: There are many restaurants and cafés appealing to all tastes on the main street leading to Tel Aviv Marina.
- Ben Yehuda Street: There are plenty of places to eat and relax on the coastal Ben Yehuda Street.
View of Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv is a veritable feast for the eyes with its modern districts with huge skyscrapers, old streets with traditional houses and beautiful golden coastline. When the night falls, the most popular venues of the nightlife scene of Tel Aviv provide a stunning view, bathing the city in light.
Transportation in Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv is a small city so if you like to walk, you can wander around the whole city without using a vehicle. If not, buses and taxis called “sherut” are widely available. The railway system also provides convenient transportation between districts.
More information about Tel Aviv
Food and Drink
More Places to Visit
You need to take a 2 hour and 10 minutes long journey to reach Tel Aviv. Ben Gurdion International Airport, which will be the first place you'll step in Tel Aviv, is located 20 km away from the city center. Trains are used for transportation from the airport to the city center. You can reach the center of Tel Aviv after a 20 minute journey. Other options you can use for transportation are taxi and rental cars.
You won't have a hard time to find shopping spots in Tel Aviv. Apart from the shopping centers in the city center, it's also possible to find many stores that sell interesting objects in the city center.
- Bauhaus Center Tel Aviv - You can be sure that you'll find something suitable to your taste in this shop where you can find extraordinary gifts and books. Address: 77 Dizengoff st., Tel Aviv, 6433249
- Jaffa Flea Market - Stalls in this open market, where you can find local items, are filled with interesting objects. You can also buy some clothing for very affordable prices from the market. Address: Yefet Street, Tel Aviv
- Irit Goldberg - You can buy stylish glass items to use at home from this cute spot that looks like tiny shops where famous pots of Avanos are sold. Address: Shimon Ha Bursekai Street, 2, Tel Aviv
- Linda Friedrich Jewelry - This tiny shop where stylish and special designer jewelleries are sold also fascinates its guests with its historical ambience. Address: Retsif Ha-aliya Hashnia, 3, Tel Aviv
- Carmel Market - In this open market in Tel Aviv, you can buy spices that will add flavour to your foods and that are used very frequently in the Middle Eastern cuisine, in addition to fresh fruits and vegetables. Address: Allenby, George and Sheinkin Streets, Tel Aviv
Food and Drink in Tel Aviv
Delicious tastes are waiting for you in the kitchen of Tel Aviv, which can be described as a combination of Meditarrenean and Middle Eastern cuisines. It's also possible to find outstanding tastes from all around the world in the city. Delicious tastes are served by the kitchens where seafoods and tropical fruits are used quite frequently.
- Shakshukia - This place, which serves Israel cuisine in a simple and cute restaurant, will help you have foods you won't be able to forget thanks to its authentic delicacies. Address: Ben Yehuda, 94, Tel Aviv
- Michas Humus - This restaurant, which serves the Middle Eastern cuisine's delicacies in the most delicious way in Tel Aviv, will make you feel at home. Address: Ben Yehuda Str., 191, Tel Aviv
- Bakala - Bakala, where you can have seafood, also offers the cheer of Meditarrenean. The music played in the restaurant will add up to your joy. Address: Dizengoff, 143, Tel Aviv
- Arte - This restaurant that serves Italian cuisine for vegans offers amazing dishes. There are also delicious home-made ice-creams in this place. If you have the chance, you should definitely try. Address: Nahalat Binyamin, 11, Tel Aviv
- Pancho Bar y Grill - This place, which will become a must-visit in Tel Aviv for those who like chili, brings the most favourite tastes of the Mexican cuisine to you in a small bar. Address: Tchernichofski, 1, Tel Aviv
Accommodation in Tel Aviv
Worldwide known hotels, apartments, hostels... You have many alternatives to accommodate in Tel Aviv. Since the economy of the city is developed, accommodation prices are also above the average but it won't too be hard to find alternatives for all kinds of budgets.
- Hilton Tel Aviv Hotel - The facilities offered by this luxurious hotel, which is loctaed in a spot where you can watch the city view, and its indoor pool filled with sea water can be some of the main reasons to choose it. Address: Independence Park, Tel Aviv
- Royal Beach Hotel Exclusive Collection - The excellent service of the hotel, which will allow you to wake up to a view of the sea, and the indoor pool located on the top floor are among the most convincing reasons to use your choice in favour of this hotel. Address: Hayarkon, 19, Tel Aviv
- Leonardo Basel Tel Aviv - In this hotel, which serves the favourite tastes of the Meditarrenean and Israeli cuisine, you also have the chance to call more than 60 countries for free. Address: Hayarkon, 156, Tel Aviv
- TLV 88 Boutique Sea Hotel - This boutique hotel is ideal for those who don't want to stay away from the beautiful scenery of the city but look for an affordable alternative. You can watch the sunset and sunrise from the terrace of the hotel and find peace. Address: Hayarkon Street, 88, Tel Aviv
- Shenkin Vilmar Apartments - This apartment located in a quite central location will fascinate you with its simple design. It's a good idea to make reservations for this affordable option months ahead. Address: Shenkin Str., 10, Tel Aviv
Places to Visit in Tel Aviv
There is a nightlife that offers explanation to the phrase "The Meditarrenean city that never sleeps" which is how Tel Aviv is known. Parties that continue until the first lights of the day and many exciting locations are waiting for you in Tel Aviv.
- Valium Night Club - This night club that is known for its wide dancefloor and hosting famous DJs, is one of the most fun and popular places in the city. Address: Ben Yehuda Str., Migdalor Building, 5th Floor, Tel Aviv
- Shpagat - This place, which is preferred for its good music choices, offers fun until the morning. Address: Nahalat Binyamin Str., 43, Tel Aviv
- Pasaz - Being a bar located underground, Pasaz makes its visitors have good night with good melodies as well as the cool atmosphere it provides. Address: Allenby, 94, Tel Aviv
- French 57 - This should be your number one address to taste cocktails you haven't tasted before in Tel Aviv. Address: Brenner, 2, Tel Aviv
- Norman Bar - This bar, which is located on the corner of a street and looks like belonging to a painting, will make you and your friends have enjoyable moments. Address: Hillel HaZaken, 8, Tel Aviv
- Country Code: +972
- Ambulance: 101
- Fire: 102
- Police: 100
- Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport: +972 3 975 5555