Traveling to Krasnodar (KRR)
Located in the Russian Federation, Krasnodar is a cosmopolitan region with a majority Kazakh population. Book your Krasnodar flight with Pegasus to discover a city full of peaceful and warm people, artifacts from the Soviet era and to follow the footprints of Catherine the Great II, founder of the city. Choose your cheap Krasnodar flight from Pegasus’ flight schedule and save.
Top Destinations in Krasnodar
- Red Street: The main street in Krasnodar, Red Street is the busiest location in the city. Adorned with sculptures, the street stretches for several miles with lots to see.
- Solnechny Ostrov Park: Boasting a small-scale zoo, cafés and a botanical garden, Solnechny Ostrov Park is ideal for an enjoyable family activity in Krasnodar.
- Kovalenko Art Museum: Learn more about the Soviet Era and history of Russian culture. A great example of the era’s architectural style, make sure to see the Shardonov.
What to Eat in Krasnodar?
- Borscht: This famous recipe from Russian cuisine is very popular in Krasnodar. Served in almost every restaurant, Borscht soup is a meal by itself.
- Beef Liver: This is one of the main dishes to try in Krasnodar. This delicacy comes from Kazakh cuisine.
- Sushi: Sushi restaurants are very popular in Krasnodar.
Where to Eat in Krasnodar?
- Severnaya: Many of the dining options in Krasnodar are located on this street.
- Kuban: Near the Museum of Arts and Design, you will find many dining options including “Stan”, one of the best restaurants in Krasnodar.
Enjoy Krasnodar from the sky! Look out from your airplane window seat to gaze at Krasnodar houses surrounded with green gardens, parks and recreational areas. Glance at the geometrical architectural elements of Soviet era and spot the Kuban River dividing the city into two. These are just some of the landscapes that await you at the end of your Krasnodar travel.
Transportation in Krasnodar
Considered one of the most livable cities in Russia, Krasnodar is adorned with the perfect public transportation system. Boats running on Kuban River, trams, trolleybuses, buses and marshrutkas make it possible for travelers to discover the city without compromising on comfort.
Krasnodar Emergency Telephone Numbers
- Country Code: +7
- Ambulance: 112
- Police: 112
- Fire Dept.: 112
- Krasnodar International Airport (KRR): 8 800 301 19 91