Traveling to Grozny (GRV)
Welcome to the emerging capital of Chechen Republic! Travel this destination with a low budget. Check the fares now to enjoy cheap Grozny flights and book your flight to Grozny. Offering the delightful combination of Russian and Chechen cultures, this city has been rebuilt and it is now drawing attention as one of the happiest cities in the region. A nice excuse to go on a vacation in Grozny!
Top Destinations in Grozny
- Akhmad Kadyrov Mosque: This beautiful mosque is on top of the list of destinations to visit in Grozny. Built in the memory of Akhmad Kadyrov, president of the state, this religious structure boasts an enchanting architecture.
- National Museum of Chechen Republic: You will learn a lot about Chechen history and culture in this museum.
- Chechen Towers: Chechen Towers are the tallest additions to Grozny, one of the most developed cities in the region. There are lots to discover in this part of the world.
What to Eat in Grozny?
- Chechen Pilaf: A rice pilaf prepared using meat and vegetables; this is a delicacy you must try in Chechen restaurants.
- Grozny Dessert: Prepared using poppy seeds and semolina, this dessert is served with whipped cream.
- Gılnış: Do not miss out on gılnış, a local flavor from Chechen cuisine. Briefly explained, a pastry with meat, gılnış is a must try during your Grozny visit.
Where to Eat in Grozny?
- Pervomayskaya: Many of the restaurants and cafés in Grozny are located on this street. You will definitely find something for your taste here.
- Putina: In the most colorful part of the city, you will find Grozny’s restaurants and boutique cafés.
- Aydamirova: Another street to visit when it comes to wining and dining in Grozny.
Grozny from the Sky
Whether you have an early or late landing at Grozny, a modern and developed city will welcome you. Skyscrapers are towering in the city center which has been rebuilt in the last decade and the city lights take over when the night arrives. You will witness the rebirth of a city during your Grozny travel.
Grozny’s public transportation system consists of buses and minibuses. Taxis, on the other hand, are preferred for transportation in the city center as they have very reasonable prices.
Grozny Emergency Telephone Numbers
- Country Code: +7
- Ambulance: 112
- Police: 112
- Fire Dept.: 112
- Grozny Airport (GRV): +7 (0)871 2224790