Traveling to Abu Dhabi (AUH)
Abu Dhabi, the modern and skyscraper-filled island of United Arab Emirates is waiting to welcome you with its golden beaches, delicious Arabic cuisine and year-round warm climate. Browse Pegasus’ cheap Abu Dhabi flights! Then the only thing you’ll need is to pack your bags and start your journey.
Places to See in Abu Dhabi
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque: A must-see in Abu Dhabi, this mosque was built in memory of the founder of UAE with 8 countries’ cooperation.
- Ferrari World: This massive Ferrari-themed amusement park is both for adults and kids, bringing together racers from all over the world.
- Yas Island: During your Abu Dhabi trip, do not forget to try the water slides and roller coasters for a wet and adrenaline-filled day.
- Heritage Village: Heritage Village is great for an exotic adventure and to experience the lives of Ancient Vahabi villages.
- Korniche: Enjoy Abu Dhabi’s stunning sunrises and sunsets in the shores of Korniche.
What to Eat in Abu Dhabi?
- Shawarma: UAE’s most popular food! Shawarma is very similar to the Turkish doner and made of chicken or lamb meat.
- Hummus: One of the most famous mezzes of the Arab cuisine, hummus is a must-try in Abu Dhabi.
- Al Machboos: In Abu Dhabi restaurants, they make pilaf with meat with a twist. Flavored with various spices and exotic zest like dried lemon, al machboos is a filling and nutritious dish.
Where to Eat in Abu Dhabi?
- Rashid Bin Saeed Street: Find some of the best Abu Dhabi restaurants on this street. For more good restaurants, explore the ones housed within the UAE’s famous skyscrapers.
- Fatima bint Mubarak Street: This street in Abu Dhabi is lined with countless restaurants and cafés serving food from all over the world. You can find any type of cuisine from Turkish to European dishes.
Abu Dhabi Landscapes
The capital and richest city of the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi will be sure to impress you with its landscape full of skyscrapers. One of the best examples of futuristic city planning, Abu Dhabi provides a true feast for your eyes and an exhilarating city life.
Transportation in Abu Dhabi
Even though Abu Dhabi’s transportation consists of bus lines, cheap fuel prices and car rentals provide a more practical and comfortable mode of transport. Still, personal cars and taxis are popular for local transport.
Abu Dhabi Important Phone Numbers
- Country Code: +971
- Ambulance: 998
- Police: 999
- Fire Station: 997